1. Before responding to someone's post, check the comments to make sure someone else hasn't already said it.
2. Feminists don't hate men - they hate the patriarchy.
3. Cashiers don't set the prices, customer service doesn't make the rules, and waiters don't control how fast the food cooks.
4. It's hard to make good decisions, but it's really easy to not make bad ones.
5. When someone says you're being racist, they're not saying you're a bad person. They're saying you did or said something racist, and you need to stop.
6. Being an adult is way better than being a kid.
7. The government encourages the bottom economic tier to keep fighting among themselves, so they won't band together and start a revolution.
8. Try to match traffic speed before merging.
9. Always be nicer to people than they deserve.
10. No one's mind has ever been changed from a Facebook comment argument.
Interested in your thoughts!